This post is dedicated to my sister-in-law, who emailed me pleading me to update, as the latte art embryo was getting old!
So… Something I have been wanting to blog about is the community boards at one of my favorite pregnancy sites. I won’t say which site it is in this entry, as I don’t want to get chased by the online lynch squad. Anyway, most of the chatter on those boards is very entertaining, but some stand out to me as downright scary examples of the people that are out there procreating.
I just made this huge ass fuss about driveing at 11:15 p.m. to go to mcdonalds to get the one thing i have been craveing all day which was the fish filet sandwich. Well, i got the 2 for $3.99 deal and also got a large fry.
It takes me 5 minutes to get home and by the time i got here my fries were ice freaking cold and the fish was stale. Im mad. I think next time i will get burger kings fish filet sandwich! either that or im going to tell mcdonalds to drop my food fresh!
Perhaps I am a grammar freak, but holy cow, the spelling, punctuation and content just blow me away. Yikes!
AGHHHH… I am 19wks today and this is my 4th pregnancy….3rd child. I have NEVER had any leaking before my babies were born and had a hard time nursing (I have DDs and feel like I am suffercating the baby lol)…anyways… I am 19wks and have wet spots that keep forming on my shirts and with any pressure they leak quite a bit… My daughter was born at 33wks so I had my 2nd 17P injection today, so I am just worried that leaky bobbies this early may be a sign that I am going to deliver early again… what do you all think?
OK, perhaps this one isn’t so bad. But the talk about “leaking bobbies” really had me rolling. She did post again saying she caught the typo. The title of that post was in all caps: “LEAKING BOBBIES”. Ha!
Exhibit C: Rant about the Baby Daddy
1) He wants me to leave my son with him while I am at work so that he won’t have to pay child support and can watch *name removed* during the day. He works nights at a bar. *name removed* is currently going to go to my mom’s house while I work during the day and be with me at night.
2) He refuses to get a second job because he wants to make sure he has to give me as little money as possible to help raise this child.
3) He is the most worthless piece of shit in the freakin universe. I wish he would just go away forever. Leave us alone. I hate him!
4) He is a former drug addict, current alcoholic, stupid, mean, hateful asshole. He used to deal drugs. He does tattoos out of his home with no license. I have got to figure out a way to get him caught.
5) His entire family is alcoholics. His dad left when he was a kid and he has alot of issues because of that.
6) THE VERY THOUGHT OF HIM MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!!!! I hate him!
Ah, that is a golden one. It’s an example of when I see some really young (I’m guessing 18-19 here) single girl typing, I’m SO glad I waited until I was married and well established in my career before reproducing. There are so many rants about the Baby Daddy… It is just sad to me. But part of me reads that and thinks you really thought he was good boyfriend material?!
So anyway, I’ll post more gems as I come across them. And in honor of the late, great Paul Harvey, I say “Good Day!”