This weekend, I…
- Went out to dinner with JB at The Grill, a hip and more upscale restaurant. We had a little table in a corner that required us to sit next to each other, which was fun and romantic.
- Aerated and fertilized our lawn (yawn).
- Went on a lovely hike with some friends to view the Fall colors on the Aspens. Unfortunately, when I whipped out the camera to get pictures for all of you, I realized I had forgotten the memory card. Took some great mental pictures.
- Discovered that hiking was rough on my loosening ligaments, as it did a number on my hips. Have never had my hips hurt before.
- Watched in horror as my stretch marks went from little pink dots to three inch long stretch marks over the course of two nights. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
- Had girls night out with my sister-in-law, niece, and a friend. Ate yummy Thai food, and chatted the evening away.
- Did more work around the house on Sunday, and cooked a kick-butt supper of bbq pork ribs and garlic mashed potatoes. Yum!
It’s starting to dawn on me just how much I love the area that we’re now living in. It is really close to incredible hiking, and is also so much closer to family and friends. I actually have a social life on the weekends again! Woo!